Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

google translator - joke humour psyche



using google translator




TEASPOON, cup or bucket?

During a visit to a psychiatric institute, I asked the Director, what criteria was used to define whether or not a patient should be hospitalized.

'Well,' said the Director, 'we ask them to take the following test: We fill a bathtub, then offer the patient a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket and asked them to empty the bathtub. Depending on how they empty the bathtub, we know whether or not you have to intern and to start treatment '
"Oh, I understand I said. - A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon and cup.
- No - said the Director - a normal person would take the cap .... You prefer: a room with or without a view of the garden? ...

I'm sure you thought of the bucket ...
Oh Gosh!! .. what kind of friends I have been with all these years !!... ha, ha
MY GARDEN ROOM faces the garden... AND YOURS?


No comments: