The only thing constant in this world is change.
- What are your initial reactions to what you saw in the presentation?
- How are these changes manifesting themselves in your personal lives? professional lives?
- What skills do we need to survive and thrive in this new era?
- What implications does this have for our current way of doing things?
- Do we need to change? If so, how?
- How do we get from here to there?
- What challenges must we overcome as we move forward?
- What supports will we need as we move forward?
- What kind of training will we need to move forward?
- What kind of commitments will we need to make (with each other, and our community) to move forward?
- Who's scared? Why?
this is an advertisement for Intel at Vimeo, but I like the message. Things are a changin’ and they are changin’ quick. If we don’t jump on the bus it is going to leave us and our students behind!