Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

Gue$$ what I need?


Have you seen this old joke of a university student writing a letter to his parents asking for some money?

Dear Mom and Dad,
Gue$$ what I need? Plea$e $end $ome $oon.
Be$t wi$he$,
Your $on

His parents later wrote back:

Dear Son,
Love,
Mom and Dad



Financial Joke No7!
Univer$ity life i$ $o wonderful! Cla$$e$ this $e$$ion are intere$ting, my cla$$mate$ are the be$t! But after $pending all my ca$h on Chri$tma$ pre$ent$, I am in a little need for $ome $pending money for book$ and $uch. But don't want to $end the wrong $ignal$ home.
  Love   Your $on 
After deliberating a while, this was the draft of their appropriate response: 
  Dear Son: 
NOt much to NOtice here on the NOrth side of town since you left for NOrthwestern. NObody doing NOthing Noble. Enjoyed having you home for Thanksgiving in NOvember and Christmas.
NOthing is the same since you left. Loved your NOte; write aNOther one when you have time. 
   Have to go NOw.    Mom & Dad
source: http://www.jokebuddha.com/Pending#ixzz2F5993Qyq

    Dear Dad 
Univer$ity life i$ really great and I’m beginning to enjoy it. Even though I’m making lot$ of new friend$, I $till find time to $tudy very hard. 
I already have $ome $tuff and I $imply can't think of anything el$e I need, $o if you like, you can ju$t $end me a $imple card a$ I would love to hear from you.  
Love,  
Your $on Moi$he

(#659)  and ArNOld's reply :)
    Dear Moishe I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are probably NOt  eNOugh to keep even an hoNOurs student busy. But do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task and one can never study eNOugh. NOthing much is happening here. Please write aNOther letter soon. Bye for NOw.
Love your father,    ArNOld

No comments: