Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

ONE DIRECTION little things

1 D ans some conditionals

1# Before I talk to you I was talking to myself:
IF your hand fit in mine, I would like to believe it was made just for me 
       
IF I could join up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, 

        it would all make sense to me.


2# Were all these three things true before and are true at present?
      the crinkles by yo'r eyes when you smile, 
      your stomach-or-y'r thighs 
      the dimples in yo'r back at the bottom of yo'r spine

IF i hadn't loved THEM endlessly,  
        I wouldnt be with you tonight.


3# is it a real condition or a hipothetical one?
ONLY IF you talked in sleep 
I would keep your nonsense words secret  


4#  is it true at present?
EVEN IF your weight wasn't going to be perfect to me in the years to come
you would still love to squeeze into yo'r jeans
 

 still love to squeeze into your jeans

5# Which is the condition in each case?  
Provided you had loved yourself half as much as i love you 
you probably would haven't treated yourself bad 

 
IF i let you know next week, i'm here for you
maybe you'll love yourself like i love you oh.


Supposing i allowed you to  know next month, i was here for you
maybe you'd love yourself like i love you oh.


Take my word for my love, in case you should doubt of i'm in love with you.

Ed Sheeran penned this little  song for his friends 1D
Some little things to tell your partner: 

he wish he couldn't  let some little things slip out of my mouth 
But if he does, the little things add up to their friendship.


You know i'm in love with these little things.
If I weren't going to 1 D concert tonight, I wouldn't  be very excited. 
But I am going to go to that concert tonight and that is why I am so excited.

If YOU were going to 1 D concert tonight, YOU would be very excited. 
But you am not going to go to that concert tonight and that is why YOU am not excited.



Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me 
but bear this mind, it was meant to be 
and i'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
and it all makes sense to me.

i know you've never lov'd the crinkles by yo'r eyes when you smile, 
you've never lov'd your stomach-or-y'r thighs 
the dimples in yo'r back at the bottom of yo'r spine 
But i'll love them endlessly. 

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth 
But if i do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to 
i'm in love with you and all these little things.

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea
maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep
and all those conversations are the secrets that i keep 
though it makes no sense to me. 

i know you've never lov'd the sound of your voice on tape 
you never want to know how much you weigh 
you still've to squeeze into yo'r jeans
but you're perfect to me 

i won't let this little things slips out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things 

you never love yourself half as much as i love you 
you'll never treat yourself right darling but i want you to 
if i let you know, i'm here for you
maybe you'll love yourself like i love you oh.

i've just let these little things slip out of my mouth 
because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to 
and i'm in love with you (all these little things) 
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth 
but if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to 
I'm in love with you, and all your little things.



No comments: