The world is divided between those who....
......... and those who do not.(but queerly not evenly, not even by a narrow margin)
a/..... think with their head,and those who know with their heart..
b/..... live to #travel and those who travel to live.
c/ ..... have had sex, andthose prepared to give it another try;
d/ ..... run “wired” and those who run “free”
e/ ..... ask for freedom to do what we are forced to doand those who force mind-slaves to love freedom
e/ ..... say “uh” and those who say “um.” in their tweets.
The Divided World
This story is gratiously taken from Owen Marshall -webpage.
- The world is divided between those who laugh on the inward, and those on the outward breath;
- between those who say "at this point in time", and those who say that "it does appear to be the case.
- "The world is divided between the superstitious, and the unimaginative;
- between those who have witnessed Bjorn Borg's top-spin, and those who have lost the chance;
- between the exemplary and the few of us who are left.
- The world is divided into those who appreciate Jane Austen, and fools.
- The world is divided between the apathy of ignorant youth, and the despair of incorrigible old age.
- The world is divided between those who blame Lucifer, and those who blame a lack of dietary fibre;
- between mediocrity and its own evolution;
- The world is divided between those who say they adore the country and never go there, and those who say they hate the city and never leave it.
- The world is divided between those we betray, and those who betray us;
- between those who wake in the darkness with tears, and those too drugged to dream;
- The world is divided between those who realise their own value, and those who think they may still amount to something;
- between those who prefer quiz shows, and those who still await their frontal lobotomy;
- between the old which has lost its edge, and the new which has not been tested;
- between indecision and hypocrisy,
- between feeble vacillation and energetic error;
- The world is divided between the meek who will inherit the earth, and the strong who will dispossess them of it;
- between those who believe that they are essentially alone, and those who will be convinced with time;
- between those who help others, and those prepared to let nature take their course.
- The world is divided between those who can roll their tongues, and those with more archaic genes.
- The world is divided between those who try themselves, and those who seek a less corrupt judge.
- The world is divided between those who are tolerant and wise, and their husbands.
- The world is divided between those in authority and those resentful of it;
- The world is divided between those people whose character is known, and those from whom something may still be expected.
- between professed intentions, and the things we would wish undone;
- between nostalgic falsehood, and anticipatory regret;
- between dreams of avarice, and visions of self-esteem.
- The world is divided between the vices of free will, and the virtues of necessity;
- between Tyrannosaurus Rex, and civilised marriages;
- The world is divided between those who accept the division, and those who instigated it;
- between those who see, and those who understand; between confiding voluble people, and those we wish to know;
- between those on the inside looking out, and those on the outside looking in.
- The world is divided between men who despise others for being what they are, and women who despise them for what they are not.
- The world is divided between those anxious concerning the physical, and those in terror of the mind;
- between idlers, and those who work hard all their lives to be able to do nothing when they die.
- The world is divided between the few now and the great majority on the other side,
- The world is divided above all, while we sleep, beneath our noses, and before we notice.