Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2016

SABAL_01- funny AURAL LEARNING


SELF-ACQUISITION BASED 
on AURAL LEARNING - SABAL.

S-SA-SAB-SAB-SABA

LEARNING is funny, if you follow my directions:
You do it with my 5 songs and then you will SEE the sea of change in  your communicative  Spanish....  Dare to try?
Here, there is my simple proposal, FORGET about single words!!!! learn 20 expressions and then , move on.

So, basically:
   step ONE:      
S) so you follow the text (SELECTION ONE).  


                                                                           
Guitarra, voz y composición: Juan Andrés y Nicolás Ospina
Cámara y fotografía: Santiago Forero






SA) Listen to the song once. LEARN these 20 from the song: 
Read aloud three times, to get the tenses IN CONTEXT.
Here, a good sample with our TWO confusing  past tenses:
            1__the old past:       .....................      I  did it 
            2- Habits in PAST  - or During the action:  
         --------   I usually DID it  or           --------I was doing it (for a period)
( 'nuff grammar!)

SAL) Listen to the song .... Follow the voice AND practice  (shadowing your voice)!!!!
READ aloud to a friend:  90 seconds.  you will be satisfied by then So, YOU  record your 20 expressions in a message on your cell phone, 

SABA) Share with another learner of friend with soundcloud, for instance



step  TWO:  
Translate the song  i attach on the doc (Selection TWO)

Listen to the song .... Follow the voice AND practice  (shadowing your voice)!!!!
READ aloud to a friend:  3 minutes. you will be satisfied by then.
So, YOU  record your text (selection TWO)  now  in a second message on your cell phone,  
Share with another learner of friend

1- Yo viajé por distintos países,     travelled
conocí las más lindas mujeres,  (met / knew)
yo probé
 deliciosa comida,       tasted
yo bailé
 ritmos muy diferentes.  danced

5- Desde México fui a Patagonia,   went
y en España unos años
 viví,     lived
me esforcé
 por hablar el idioma,  made the effort
pero yo
 nunca lo conseguí…   never got it

9- Que difícil es hablar el español,
porque todo lo que dices tiene otra definición.
10 - Que difícil entender el español,
si lo aprendes, no te muevas de región!

Que difícil es hablar el español,
porque todo lo que dices tiene otra definición.

11 -Que difícil es hablar el español,
12- Yo ya me doy por vencido “para mi país me voy.”


13- y decidí estudiar

14- Tanto estudio y tanto esfuerzo,
y al final tu ya lo ves:
15- ESTE IDIOMA NO SE ENTIENDE
NI AL DERECHO NI AL REVÉS!
 Comencé por aprender los nombres de los alimentos,
  
16- Ya yo me cansé de pasar por idiota   ( got tired)
digo
 lo que a mí me enseñan

17- Me acerqué       (got  near)
y le dije lo primero    (told her)
que se me ocurrió,    (occurred to me)
  Que difícil es ...
Que difícil entender ....
Yo ya me doy por vencido “para mi planeta me voy.”
   
Porqué tiene que ser tan difícil saber 
como diablos hablar español!?!?
  

18 .- YO PENSÉ QUE APRENDERIA   (thought)
Y QUE CON FE LO
 LOGRARIA   (obtain/got)
MIS ESFUERZOS
 FUERON EN VANO  (were in vain)
.......
19 - Yo creía que hablaría el castellano  (would speak)
 pero YA NO (no no no no)…

 Que difícil es -“This is exhausting…”
20 -Yo ya me doy-por-vencido,   (give it in)
Para mi país me voy!    
 (go back!!!)



No comments: