Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2016

toe the line if you would work online

Image result for WORK FROM HOME


item #1 
By Amanda Winston | views 1,791,978 | comments 386
Ever Considered Working From Home?Melissa Johnson from Manresa never thought that she would work online, until curiosity got the best of her and she filled out a simple online form. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her three children.
I read Melissa's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our weekly consumer report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "I actually make about €12,000 - €13,500 a month working from home. It's enough to comfortably replace my old jobs' income, especially considering I only work about 15-18 hours a week from home
.
You could be receiving cheques like this
Image result for WORK FROM HOMEWorking online has been a financial windfall for Melissa, who struggled for months to find a decent job but kept hitting dead ends. "I lost my job shortly after the recession
 hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff which you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. 
The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids. Thanks to the Online Wealth Markets I am giving my kids the childhood they deserve."

item #2 


        Save Competition Against Money  (S.C.A.M.)



Image result for WORK FROM HOME SCAM


item #3 . REVIEW

Lots of people are looking for something they can earn with online.
 
Image result for WORK FROM HOMEHowever, many who stumble upon these M. Johnson scams end up more broke and possibly overdrawn than before they signed up. All with zero chances of getting their money back.
Melissa Johnson is used quite often, and each time we and others expose the fraud, the scammers put up another new scam site, still using her name with different stock images.
I have tried to find a real person by that name, but the only real ones are a teacher, a photographer and so on, but nay tied to online
marketing end up in complaints about these link posting scams.
Certainly you will not find anything about any “America’s number one internet business consultant”, “expert” or whatever clever hook they can make up if you search for a legitimate .
These are just some of the latest of many scams using the name Melissa Johnson:
  • Home Based Business 7
  • Home Jobs Revealed
  • Online Money
  • Michelle Taylor’s Home Jobs Revealed
  • Net Learning Kit Systems
  • Online Home Careers
  • Power Seller University
Oddly, the scammers who run these sites change their URL links quite often as soon as they’re exposed, but the site and name are always the same, almost arrogantly defiant to let us know they know that we see them as the scam they are, yet they don’t care.


CODA:

How To Avoid Work At Home Scams


MIKE HAS  been licking his chops searching for the time to write an article that could be used as a roadmap for HIS readers with the hope that equipping readers with the knowledge HE have of scams they can safely navigate the Internet without running blindly into a scam. 
    With this article on ” How To Avoid Work At Home Scams” I will lay out what I look for when researching programs and products and what leads me to a scam verdict!
  • Scams come in many shapes and sizes and they don’t have to be delivered by slippery Internet salesman. Whatever results in giving you false hope when it comes to not delivering on what was advertised I consider a scam all they need is a willing participant.
  • Enjoy the read and by all means when you are done reading my article ask any questions that come to mind and I will answer your questions as quickly as possible. (...)

No comments: