New co-operative trade partners -wirthewhirled
Where the Swiss kicked out of Euroep by Napoleon? So what. Where they're out of the EU, there is light and do not feel the heat!
As they say: "we are the world!, too, aus, ausssie!
We're turned to the corner of the world, Switzerland, outside the EU. Ce coin de terre, developed a successful freecoin, would it be a DECent move to decentralise our global economy?
- Time to (re)create grassroots business circles, can we do it? yes we can.
- Read these two items, are they a real option?
- convince us of its limits, and win us over and judge for yourself.
item #1 - Whirling the Swiss coin world
The WIR Bank, formerly the Swiss Economic Circle (GER: Wirtschaftsring-Genossenschaft), or WIR, is an independent complementary currency system in Switzerland that serves small and medium-sized businesses. It exists only as a bookkeeping system, with no scrip, to facilitate transactions.. Video-WIR
- The WIR Card over its 78 years of development has increased employment and reduced bankruptcies since it began in a time of depression in 1934, servicing the 1% of their population that represents small and medium sized business owners.
- Now that technology has advanced, a customized J-Card could represent 100% of any population.
In Switzerland 16 entrepreneurs from Zurich found the solution to the 1929 crisis. They began to trade using a currency parallel to the Swiss Franc, the WIR money. From this experience the WIR Bank was born. WIR is a cooperative bank that today collects nearly 60.000 little and medium-sized Swiss enterprises that exchange good and services among themselves using WIR money.
By this way the WIR Bank helps the middle class preserving its employment rate and it anchors the generated richness to the Swiss country. Is it also working today, during the 2010's crisis?
Read this piece of news here.Moving southwards,.....
item #2 - Decentralised Citizens ENgagement Technologies