Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2016

my preintermediate spoken resources



Now
4 places i may visit this summer

 before starting the intermediate course!


Dictation online

Choose your English dictation below. You'll hear it read four times :
  •   first, the whole passage is read at normal speed for you to listen for gist;
  •   second, each phrase is read slowly twice, with punctuation, as you write;
  •   then the whole passage is read again for you to check your work;
  •   finally, the written text is shown - count your mistakes.
Full stop = .  Comma = ,  Semi-colon = ; Colon = :  Inverted commas = "___"
Exclamation mark = !  Brackets = ( __ )  Hyphen = _-_    Dash = _  —  _
KEY___See Below

   REAL LIFE GLOBAL 
Another experience: 
Read about this platform....www.reallifeglobal.com

Be part of our mission
 to Inspire, empower, and connect the world!

Do not miss real life PODCASTS
Listen to one... one decide if you like the voice, content, the programme


RealLife Radio #109Practice Your Speaking, AND Make Friends Around the World


Do you want an opportunity to practice your English speaking, make a lot of cool new friends, share your culture, and discover the world?




See Describing self 2___KEY below:

I was born in Paris. When I was six my family moved to Lyons. I've lived there for thirteen years now. I have two brothers. One is older than me and the other is younger. I'm seventeen. Next year I'm going to university. I'm going to study physics.

No comments: