Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Do you speak English....?



video with subtitles

Do you speak English?

She: Excuse me, excuse me, Sorry,Do you speak English ?
He: No, I don't, sorry.
She: Aha, My car's broken down.
I wonder if you could tell me where to find a garage.
He: You know, That's a waste on me.
I dont understand what you are saying.
She: You don't speak any English at all.
He: Not a word. There's one of these things
I wish I'd paid more attention in school
(to he2) Excuse me, excuse me?
Do you speak any English?
He2: English , no- What's the problem?
He1: I don't know, I cant understand her.
She: My car is broken down, and I need to find a garage.
He2: No , I am sorry, I didn't understand you at all.
She: Alright, well, thanks.
He1: Anyway, If you go down that way, about half a mile. There's a village. there might be some lads there who speak English.

She: Ich spreche ein bisschen deutsch, sprechen Sie deutsch? - Parlo una mica d'alemany, parla l'alemany vostè?
He1: Deutsch? Nein. Sprichts du deutsch? - Alemany? No. Tu parles alemany?
He2: Deutsch? Nein, nur eins oder zwei Wörter, aber ich bin nicht flieBend. - Alemany? No, només una o dues paraules pero no fluid.

He1: We couldn't be of much help.
He2: Sorry about that. You never know.
He1: Next time you are over, maybe we would have learnt a little bit of English for you.

e1: Oder deutsch vielleicht! - O alemany potser!
He2: Ja, das wäre toll - Sí, aixó seria fantàstic.

He1: I can speak English!
He2: So can I.

No comments: