Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Music in my life -2C



I think that music is very important in my life. I live alone and the first thing I do
when I get home is turn on the radio, music is my flatmate! (You have to do this if you don’t want to feel alone!). I always listen to RAC 105, because you can listen to all sorts of music. In the morning, when I wake up, the “Freakandó Matiner” is who keeps me company. Also, when I am driving to school.
It is in the school where I think that music is more important. Children learn a lot singing. In every song there is new vocabulary, and all important things to learn.
Moreover, as a proverb says, “music calms down the beast”, so when my pupils are nervous, I get (=turn on) the music and they calm down.
When I was a child I went to a childrens’s choir. There, I learnt to sing, to breath and other interesting techniques. It was a rewarding experience.
All my life I’ve been listening or singing music, so I think it would be terrible to live without music!

No comments: