Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2016

my preintermediate spoken resources



Now
4 places i may visit this summer

 before starting the intermediate course!


Dictation online

Choose your English dictation below. You'll hear it read four times :
  •   first, the whole passage is read at normal speed for you to listen for gist;
  •   second, each phrase is read slowly twice, with punctuation, as you write;
  •   then the whole passage is read again for you to check your work;
  •   finally, the written text is shown - count your mistakes.
Full stop = .  Comma = ,  Semi-colon = ; Colon = :  Inverted commas = "___"
Exclamation mark = !  Brackets = ( __ )  Hyphen = _-_    Dash = _  —  _
KEY___See Below

   REAL LIFE GLOBAL 
Another experience: 
Read about this platform....www.reallifeglobal.com

Be part of our mission
 to Inspire, empower, and connect the world!

Do not miss real life PODCASTS: 
Listen to one... one decide if you like the voice, content, the programme


RealLife Radio #109 – Practice Your Speaking, AND Make Friends Around the World


Do you want an opportunity to practice your English speaking, make a lot of cool new friends, share your culture, and discover the world?




See Describing self 2___KEY below:

I was born in Paris. When I was six my family moved to Lyons. I've lived there for thirteen years now. I have two brothers. One is older than me and the other is younger. I'm seventeen. Next year I'm going to university. I'm going to study physics.

No comments: