Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Forum or againstum -the lost ART of conversation about art


the  .....  art 
of conversation about    art   

forgotten  - neglected -vanished - 
restless - lost  -  ....  
restive -  ...... - .......


  • For the rest of the activity.... keep faith 
  • or stroll along our new Soul sorting center 





 
 1. HEAVEN  one.       
009 = mission accomplished.
TASK.     Read these statement below.       Then       Discuss
  • tick the ones (1-9) you consider          Done    😀😀

  • Someone might have been playing dice as faithful followers of all traditions got some wishes fulfilled. 
  • The One has cleared all the backlog of .... devotee's. 
  •  while for some where talking nonsense, on another level they might have be talking a lot of sense.

1. Kids: I wish we had no school and play all day.

2. Women: I want the undivided attention of my husband.
3. Husbands: I'm sick of this traffic, I wish I could work from home.        *Done*
4.Students: I wish I had no  exams? 
5. Old Parents: I wish our kids could spend more time with us rather than being busy everyday.



 6.  Working Moms: I wish I could spend some quality time with my kids and read .
7. Employee: I'm slogging too much, need a break.
8. Employers:  I have no life of my own, I wish could relax...
9. Earth: I cant breathe,  I wish I could get a break from all this pollution and chaos.


For the killing joy you are deeply down:
  • Why are the MOMs concerned about kids and  
  • the DADs worried about traffick?


Soundtrack_  Sinatra's velvet croony voice

"the end is near...."  -MY WAY


  • And so I face the final curtain

  • I've lived a life that's full

  • I traveled each and every highway

  • I've loved, laughed and cried

  • I've had my fill my share of losing

  •  not the words of someone who kneels

  • The record shows I took all the blows





2. HELL- too.   
END the sentence: 


  •  The grass is greener on the other side or so I thought.
  •  This was my reality for 26 years when ...
  • oh, killjoys, i hear u say. Do flip the mag on the link  (he left)

  • Read the Killjoy editorial  and select.... 
  •  1 sentence you might be tempted to agree
  • Many times in life, we get to be on cloud nine, where it’s all bliss, elation and happiness. Some other times, it’s the other way round, that place where no one wants to be - sad and down.
  • Ever taken out time to figure out the things that trip us over when we should be joyful? Let’s talk about KILLJOYS in this edition.
  • From God (the author of joy Himself), to fellow humans (with special emphasis on our marriage partners) and materials (the things we get addicted to); what sort of relationship with these will give joy or kill it?
  • As you read through, our prayer is that God will not only show you the definition of true joy, He will make you begin to experience it. No longer will your joy be cut short in Jesus’ name.
  • Welcome to grenepages.



Beware of what you wish - 
You might just get it without warning!






3. HELL-riser too.   


REad the  headlines, then
   pick up the one, wellweed like to be in....
















4. HEAVEN too.

BREAK after you read the message
               in the bootleg... (2 meanings)
 Decypher the text of the image, please...






Again, hum at the lost  ART of reading about killjoys 
genepages issue 21 page 6-7



Adeyinka Oresanya   (our agony aunt of sorts) in her section  THE DAUGHTER’S INSPIRATIONS

adeyinkaoresanya.com 


she answers two readers offereing her insights. 


Homegirl   and     Loneliness!


 message...  keep reading and decide where one text ends!

Syntax exercise


Homegirl,

In my last message to you, I talked               They are Killjoys—they kill joy.

about the need to bring out the gems           The number one culprit— echoes of the past. This in-
that has been deposited into you by             clude your past experiences, particularly negative

our Father in Heaven, and I promised          ones, and growing-up challenges that have moulded

to discuss how we could go about                your perspective, your mentality, attitude and behaviour.-
this. I will get to it shortly. First, I feel            No matter how high up you are in life, there re-
a need to talk to you about the need            mains a vestige that grows out from time to time; dis-

to conquer some things that I call Killjoys.    turbing joy and making you forfeit opportunities.
                                                                      I know of a firebrand, tongues-speaking woman who
 message...  keep reading and decide wher one text ends!

Killjoys are stuffs that hold us back sees every close female, including her daughters, as a

from enjoying the fullness of God’s potential rival. She is nice to you until something

grace given to us freely through the brings you to her territory to stay for a while. She

finished work of Christ Jesus, our couldn’t open her arms to let you into her heart, her

Lord, the blessing of people He has space. She reads meaning into everything you do. I

po- sitioned in our got to know she grew up from a polygamous home.

lives, and from Then I understood.

living life and Another lady I know wouldn’t let any guy into her

enjoying it to heart, and several good ones have come; her daddy

the fullest. treated her mother badly when she was growing up.

 It is hard, so hard, but we need to let go of these nar-



ratives, purge our minds and souls of the            Loneliness!
pains and embrace the real experience
we were meant to have—the original in-          Ah, loneliness. That is the second culprit I want us to
tention of the Father for us. Have you not        beware of. I have always heard aloneness is different
read? He said and I quote, “the thoughts I       from loneliness, but I say aloneness, though has its
have towards you are good and not evil own importance, can easily lead to loneliness.
to give you an expected end, a future and
a hope.” However, we have to first empty Loneliness is a terrible feeling, no wonder us girls are
our minds, our thoughts, our hearts, our always desperate to avoid it by avoiding being alone
lives, of what was or is (these echoes) which leads us to wrong relationships especially with
and allow Him refill us with what is sup- the opposite sex.
posed to be, which is joy unspeakable
with the freedom to live, to love and to Wrong relationships re-direct our steps in an about-
be fulfilled. turn manner from love, fulfillment and joy in its full-
ness.
Again, no other tool will do this better
than the good old Bible. Hey Girl, you I understand loneliness needs to be avoided but it
need to get into the Word! This can never should be done in a healthy way and there are plenty
be overemphasized because it is true. of them.
There is actually no other way.
I just heard the tumbling of my pots and pans. The
boys are it again. I have to run along now!

If KJV is Greek to you, start with the con- We will tie this up in my next mail to you.
temporary versions (RSV, GNB and AMP Till then, stay beautiful!
and MSG versions are cool). Do not read it Your Homegirl,


with the intention to get out-of-this-world 

revelations. You might never do because

you have already put a pressure on your- 

self. Read, study and meditate on it like 

what it is—God’s love message to you.


Be open-minded, be interested; and reve-

lation will come! Trust me, it works.
 in my


























No comments: