Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2019

Effects Social Media


pretext:  Would you resend this text?


PARt 1

_"This is from an actual trial in the UK."_
A young woman who was several months pregnant was sitting in a bus.

When she noticed a young man smiling at her, she began feeling uncomfortable due to her condition.
She changed her seat and the man seemed more amused.
She moved again and the man laughed even more!

She filed a court case against him.



Arrested for laughing
JUDGE YOURSELF 

PARt2
But in court, the man's defence was : 
  • When the lady boarded the bus I couldn't help noticing that she was pregnant.
Then, she then sat under a movie ad which read
  • *"Coming Soon- The creature from Hell!"*
I was even more amused when she moved and sat under a female deoderant advertisement,
which read :
  • *"The love stick did the trick"*...
Then I completely lost it when she moved a third time under an advert for tyres which read :
  • *"Dunlop Rubber would have prevented this accident"*.

The case was dismissed because the judge fell off his chair laughing !



TOPIC  -article

The Negative Effects Social Media
Can Have On Relationships






Now, I cringe at the thought of communication and human interaction, which is difficult when you are working in the media industry. Is social media to blame for my decline of communication skills? Hard to say, but I can tell you this, before I became obsessed with social media, I could give an oral presentation without any struggle and could lead a group with no fear. 
Though, it’s not even just a fear of verbal communication, I have lost friendships because of social media. Constantly checking Instagram to see what my friends are up to is no way to live. It used to drive me insane to see my friends at parties or out doing some fun and exciting thing while I was at home doing nothing.

https://studybreaks.com/tvfilm/negative-effects-social-media-can-relationships/

No comments: