Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

 

The journey along  BASIC  English Grammar

            in 25 sentences (4  sets)


Say all the sentences aloud,  

and slow first, later normal, later quick!! 


TO DO OR NOT TO DO THE WORDS.

 No mistakes! (go back to the initial place)



Set 1 (5 sentences)

            TO DO OR NOT TO DO   ...  The  pronouns . 

You do it         (change the subject: plural)

You all do it     (change the subject:  with  I)

 I do it        (change the subject: plural)

  They do it     (change the subject:  with we)

  We  do it     (....)


Set   2 (6 sentences)

            TO BE OR NOT TO BE   ...  The  NEGATIVE . 

You ARE MY FRIEND         (change the subject: plural)

You ( all)  are my friends     (change the subject:  with  she)

 She is  my friend        (change to the negative)

  She is not   my friend      (change the subject:  with they)

 they are  not my friends   (change to the positive and with he)

                     he is  my friend     (......)


Set  3 (5 sentences)

            TO DO OR NOT TO DO   ...  The  pronouns . 

You do it         (change the subject: plural)

You all do it     (change the subject:  with  I)

 She do it        (change the subject: plural)

  They do it     (change the subject:  with we)

  We  do it 



Set  4 (5 sentences)

            TO DO OR NOT TO DO   ...  The  pronouns . 

You can do it         (change the subject: plural)

You all can do it     (change the subject:  with she)

 She can do it        (change the subject: plural)

  They can do it     (change the subject:  with I)

  I  can do it 




Set 5     (  4 sentences)

TO DO OR NOT TO DO   ...  THE DO VERB. 

 No mistakes! (go back to square one)


Can you learn all ten in 12 minutes?  Give it your best!

1. I do it daily.          

           (change the verb: practise)

2. I practise  on Mondays .

                               (change the complement : one time  everyweek.

3. I practise it  one time  everyweek.

                                     (change the verb: write )

4. I write it  two times every week.

     (change the verb: xxxxxx)

No comments: